Private network solutions for real-time healthcare and the cloud
Deliver intelligent, connected healthcare
Nokia helps healthcare organizations use intelligent infrastructure and digital technologies to reduce costs and support better, more targeted patient care. Our solutions enable you to automate manual processes, share medical information more easily and provide connectivity to support health monitoring, automated workflows and innovative new treatments.
We can help you build a high-performance network that improves patient outcomes and eliminates operational inefficiencies. With our solutions, you can shift to an intelligent, connected healthcare model that:
- Efficiently handles everything from sensor data to large 2D and 3D medical imaging files
- Provides low-latency private cloud capabilities for data
- Uses distributed, low-latency edge clouds to support innovative approaches such as remote and robot-assisted surgery
- Applies real-time analytics and machine learning to improve operational performance, diagnostics, and decision-making
- Enables you to collaborate, share and innovate with hospitals, clinics and partners
Is your network ready for real-time healthcare?
日日夜夜撸Start delivering adaptive, aware, patient-centric healthcare with cloud-based networking that simply scales.
Nokia Bell Labs Future X for industries architecture
The Future X architecture harnesses technologies such as Industrial Internet of Things, edge computing, cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, augmented and virtual reality, and high-performance networking – including 5G – to drive dramatic productivity improvements across a wide range of industrial sectors.
With the Future X architecture for healthcare日日夜夜撸, you can achieve digital transformation, support innovative new applications and make higher-quality care available to all.
- Connect people, sensors, machines, video monitors and remote devices with the highest security and reliability
- Get the performance and ultra-low latencies you need to enable machine-based applications, such as remote and robotic surgery
- Increase capacity where it’s needed to support critical data transfers and processing
- Use insights from data to enable better patient outcomes
- Create value by applying analytics, operational systems and device management to any healthcare application
Healthcare needs the cloud for its digital transformation
- IoMT and Cybersecurity: Health care takes on a growing challenge
- Transform patient care with teleradiology and SD-WAN
- Building you IT strategy for a real-time healthcare system
- IoT, clinician devices, bedside telemetry, distributed sites: Ready to manage it all as one?
- 5G Advances Real-time Healthcare
- Survey Finds That Private Cloud is ‘Top of Mind’ for Health System Executive
- Evolving healthcare networks for digital transformation
- IoMT and Cyber security: Healthcare takes on a growing challenge